Hey everyone, my name is Jasim.

I am a 14 year old boy from 3 countries. Although I come from those countries, my interests have almost nothing to do with them. I love playing sports, but on the other hand, I also love playing video games. My favorite sports are volleyball, soccer, and swimming, in that order.

I support Liverpool FC in the premier league (*incoming jokes about not winning any trophies*), Barcelona in the La Liga, Juventus in the Serie A and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.

When it comes to video games, I love playing Call of Duty and FIFA. My favourate Call of Duty ever is Black Ops II and my favorite game that I played recently is Uncharted 4. I also can’t wait for Christmas to get FIFA 17.

On the more academic side, my favorite subject is science. I prefer chemistry and physics instead of biology. I also like technology class because I am fascinated with computers.

That’s about as much you need to know about me. Hope you enjoyed reading.

PS: Sorry for the cringe 😛

4 thoughts on “About Me”

1. G’day Jasim,
    I am intrigued with your comment about being a boy from 3 countries. Which three and which of those countries do you prefer?

1. Hi Miss W,
      I don’t really prefer any of them. They are very separate countries with good and bad things each. I have never been to Lebanon so I don’t really know anything about it that is not in the news. Ghana has very friendly and welcoming people and Kenya has tonnes of things to do as they have many malls, water parks, cinemas and so on.
      I often get told how weird a combination of countries it is, but it makes me fell very unique and great full.